Sunday, November 23, 2008

Mysterious Calls

So last night, I stayed up and watched Sex and the City for a long time. At 4:34am some Boston number that I don't know called me. I got really nervous and refused to answer. Then at 4:36am a DIFFERENT number calls me that I don't know. So then I REALLY freak out and pretend (to no one but myself) that I'm asleep. Then at 4:42am the same number calls AGAIN! Whatever, I ended up going to sleep panicked. Now, I looked up the first number on facebook and I didn't get anything. But the second number that called me twice is a person is my year at BU. She lives off campus in south and we have 3 mutual friends, none of whom would be likely to call me (although two of them have my number). Strange.


I finished that paper for anthro. I think it was fine.
Also, went to Cabaret! It was excellent!!
Also, I watched V for Vendetta, which was very good, but I feel like it would have REALLY touched me 6 months ago when I didn't have faith that a democrat would get into the White House. Now that Obama's won and everyone LOVES him and I personally have SO MUCH FAITH in him, the movie seems more pessamistic and crazy. Nevertheless, it was very good. AND I'm glad I finally watched it.

Now I have to touch up my Sex and the City script and write a story that will last about 7 minutes to shoot for our final project. I feel like making a scary movie or a thriller would be EASIER but I kind of want to do a comedy... which is pretty tricky because you could really screw that up.


THEN THANKSGIVING! I'm going to paint and watch movies and go into town and NOT SPEND MONEY!!! AND read my Craig Ferguson book! AND my Holiday David Sedaris book! Hellz yeah!!

No comments: