Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Beginning of Thanksgiving Break

So here's the deal. Even though I ALREADY write a shit-ton... it's going to be Blythe-blog-overload this weekend! I have nothing else to do! And no one to talk to but myself (I'm being dramatic... obviously)!

So last night I was REALLY BUMMED OUT! I couldn't decide if I was ALREADY sad about being alone for Thanksgiving (which I didn't think I was sad about to begin with... but how can you really tell until it happens?), or if it was something else. I took to my written journal to talk it out and I realized that NOTHING is going badly in my life (which is great!):
"My classes are going great. I have a lot of great friends. I have a job that is less stressful than any other job I've had. I feel good about going into television (reasonably speaking). Obama is going into office."

So, I went to the store, which was a LITTLE unhappy because I only have $30 in the bank (until all of my new money clears). Then I had a tuna sandwich and a $.50 burrito and some pickles (which is an excellent, cheap meal, I think). Then I started watching Bourne Identity, but about half way through I had to pause and take a little rest. Then Katherine came in to ask if I wanted to hang out with her and her friend, but I obviously didn't because I was basically asleep. So she turned off my TV and the lights.

It was about 9:30pm. I slept straight until almost 1pm today! Today I feel great! I guess I was just really tired! I ALWAYS do that when I go home for breaks. I get home and I pass out for HUGE amounts of time! I thought it was the traveling... but maybe it's just that having a huge break gives me enough ease to just pass out. Either way, I bet I was REALLY tired. My body is always soooooo good to me! It lets me stay up for HUGE amounts of time and I hardly feel the reprecussions. It deserves a nice 15 hour sleep.

No comments: