Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Prez Survey Stats

Results of my survey.

Out of 16 votes, here are the celebrity presidents:

1) George Clooney and Oprah tied with 5 votes each
2) Angelina Jolie with 4 votes (if you count one vote for Brangelina)
3) Meryl Streep with 3 votes (very mysterious to me)
4) Denzel Washington, Ellen Degeneres, Morgan Freedman, and Matt Damon with 2 votes

The other people who got one vote:
John Stewart
Tina Fey
Stephen Colbert
Samuel L. Jackson
Tim Gunn
Dr. Drew
Susan Surandon
Steve Carrell
Jack Nicolson
Anderson Cooper
Barbara Walters
Nathan Lane
Christopher Walkin
Forrest Whitaker
Jason Bateman
Sean Penn
Martin Sheen
Mark Wahlberg
Queen Latifah
John Malcovitch
J.K. Simmons
Harrison Ford
Bono (who I think is Irish actually)
I picked John Stewart, Matt Damon, and Tina Fey.

Some of these categories overlap, but also, out of the celebrities:
24 votes for a white man
10 votes for a white woman
6 votes for a black man
6 votes for a black woman
3 votes for a gay man
3 votes for a gay woman
0 other minorities

I'm not saying that's telling though because there are more of some celebrities...

ALSO out of 13 votes:
8 said the American people would vote
1.Eastern Asian
2.Central and South American
3.Middle Eastern.

5 said the American people would vote
1. Central and South American
2. Eastern Asian
3. Middle Eastern

No one thought a Middle Eastern person was likely.
(I picked Eastern Asian, Central and South American, and then Middle Eastern)

Out of 14 votes:
8 said
1. woman
2. homosexual
3. atheist

5 said
1. woman
2. atheist
3. homosexual

And an embarrassing 1 said
1. atheist
2. homosexual
3. woman

(I said woman, homosexual, then atheist)
My pool was entirely girls and male homosexuals.

No comments: