Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Pre-RIP Planning for my TechnologieS

Here is what I would like the most:
TO WATCH V FOR VENDETTA AND BOURNE IDENTITY!! I've had these movies for like... a week now... if not more! ALSO I plan on finishing season 2 of 30 Rock.

Here's what's been done.
1. Chords recording. 930am to 5 on Saturday. I'll tell you what, I need more than one coke for 7.5 hours!
2. Filming our movie. 1:30-5:30 on Sunday and 1:30-4 today.
3. A VERY delectible meal made by myself for Rachael, Jenn, Amanda, and Andrea, none of whom I see often enough. (Rosemary chicken, aparagus, and baked potatoes with the fixin's)

Here's what I have to do:

1) write 12 more minutes of my Sex and the City script by tomorrow
2) study for my quiz tomorrow
3) finish my producing homework about my documentary for tomorrow
4) briefly look up some stuff about funnel cake and cotton candy for food anthro for tomorrow (obvs not a priority)
5)EDIT (starting Thursday)
6) also, in the long term (Nov. 21) I have to do my paper for anthro.


ALSO, I have a serious money situation. I have about $140 in my checking, $100 in my savings, about $160 in checks in my drawer, about $40 in cash, and someone owes me about $65. AND I'm paying for my own food AND I'm only making like... $40 a month. So while I've been SAYING I was poor since school started... I believe that I am now LITERALLY poor. I either need to get another job (BAH) or.... ... is it irresponsible that I'm not more worried? BUT I for SURE have to stop getting food that I'm not making in my apartment!

I'm only worried that my computer is going to break down. I just have this ... intuition about it. It just FEELS like it's about to die! PLUS I need to get a new phone because mine only works on speaker phone... which is marginally annoying. The computer thing is way more important though. I think I have over $100 in iStore money (from when I returned my iPod last year)... but I don't know that I really want a mac. I guess I'll have to negotiate it with my mom. Some sort of Christmas situation. Maybe I'll ask all of my relatives for money so I can get a new computer.
That will be the plan. Plan A.

Lastly, Stewart and Colbert were reruns last night, and while I'm glad they got to have a long weekend... I ... was very sad! Sadder than I should be!
DAMN TV NOT ON DVD!

No comments: