Thursday, February 5, 2009

ICCA Stuff

A few things:

1. My professor gave us an extension on our documentary since we started a week later. That's nice because I was starting to feel REALLY poor about it. ALSO, I was about to shoot my partner in the face because she keeps nagging me about the firewire drive so we can start editing... which I DEFINITELY understand (I'm worried too!!)... BUT I'M spending over $100 buying it! So she needs to calm the fuck down! Although, I do realize that I volunteered... but only because I couldn't handle asking HER to do it when I have a gift card that I could use. Anyway, it's nice that if we are about to die, we can just turn it in late. 

1b. We were supposed to turn in outline things for our documentary today. Now I've spent about 6 or 7 tangible hours on filming, probably 1.5 hours dragging all that heavy equipment around, and $25 on tapes... so... I've been FEELING like I've got that class homework covered... but I didn't actually look at the syllabus and see. Thus, I did not turn anything in. He didn't care at all but I felt like a fool.

2. JEREMY LLOYD IS COMPETING IN THE ICCAS TOO!! Isn't that WEIRD??! I'm almost never on AIM but I happened to be on last night because I keep trying to catch Julia online so I can have a chat. Anyway... I usually sign on and check, and then sign off immediately, but last night I got to talking to Elena about South and stuff. So, Jeremy Lloyd IMed me to tell me that he's going to be in Boston for a competition called the ICCAs. I think that's hilarious! Although I'm a little more nervous now... even though I don't see why.

3. I'm REALLY excited because I got Bob Dylan: Don't Look Back (a documentary made in 1967 about him) and Tropic Thunder. I'll be getting them today! WHOOO!!

4. I saw Claire's blog and it was WAY cooler than mine because Corey made it look awesome! SO I changed mine again (because I'm a poser...). But I think it looks pretty cool!

1 comment:

Claire said...

1. I REALLY want to see Don't Look Back! Jealous!
2. Your new banner is beautiful!