Sunday, February 8, 2009

ICCA's, Coraline, and Bob Dylan

ICCA's. Basically an all day extravaganza. By the end I was so crazy nervous!! Usually I don't get TERRIBLY nervous singing, but this time I was sweating INTO MY EYES!! It was unfortunate. Anyway, we didn't place, which is sad but not terribly shocking.

Also, Amanda and I saw Coraline... which was visually stunning! It's in 3D!! I did NOT know that!! BUUUUUUT I was SHOCKED that it was PG!! It was SOOOO SCARY!! (to me!)!! Also, there was a situation with a fat old lady WITH HUGE BOOBS in pasties and a thong!!!! I was like "B'SCUSE ME!??" But it was awesome! I just wouldn't let like... a 6 year old see it.

ALSO, I watched Bob Dylan: Don't Look Back. It was very guerilla style. Bob Dylan is SOOOO captivating. He kind of reminded me of Peter Pan... and he has an AMAZING talking voice!! And also, I just REALLY loved how he lived... I always imagine celebrities as having these really fake friends and grueling lives... but his was like 10 days in London and his friends were really fun! After I watched it, I wanted to watch the commentary immediately afterwards... but I had to stop like 1/3 through the second run of the movie because it was 4:10am.
(Claire, I'm pretty sure you WOULD love it!!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Claire said...

Aahh I want to see that Dylan movie SO BAD!! But I don't know how I will ever, EVER find it in Chestertown.

Also, the word verification for this is "langlog." HA.