Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Easy Plan

Do you know how PISSED we're going to be in the future (economy-wise)!? Every day I watch Jon Stewart's "Clusterfuck to the Poorhouse" segment, but for whatever reason, today I got a renewed sense of pissed when I watched Letterman interview Donald Trump and they talked about the economy.

I just think we should be like "you're done" to all of these people in charge. Like how when I was little, and maybe I was helping to make dinner but I fooled around a little too much. Then my parents would just say "you're done!" and I would have to let someone else take charge while I considered what I would do differently if I got another chance in the future. Why can't we just clear out all of the people who have been in the government long enough to have seen the corruption and let it happen. Easy. I'm just not going to be shocked when the senior citizens are being bitch-slapped daily to relieve the tension of the people trying to hurry up and find new fuel, invent 2000 spf sunblock, and repay China at the same time. No more tax cuts EVER for all former government officials unless we vote that they tried. No tax cuts and multiple daily bitch slaps. We'll keep Obama though. King Obama and the people he likes. We'll keep them.

We'll just get some younger people who have no patriotism. Then we'll negotiate really well because we won't have self interest... we'll have global interest. And we'll feel enough social responsibility to pay 67% income tax so that we can have guarenteed free education, free public transportation with a new efficient system, free health care, free reasonable sized, carbon neutral housing (bigger houses cost more), free food in a reasonable amount... for EVERYONE! And maybe we can invest in sustainable agriculture in OUR country!! And THEN, after we are sustainable on our own... and we aren't obsessed with THINGS anymore... THEN we'll help everyone who asks for help. OOO and maybe after school, everyone has to do one of the designated jobs that isn't that fun for a year... so then people aren't stuck in those jobs!

What a great plan! I'll email this to Obama and we'll fix everything up!

1 comment:

Sarah Spiegel said...

I have an article I think you would really like to read! It's called "A Declaration of Sustainability" by Paul Hawken.. If you're interested, I can give it to you!